Black Moustache a little piece of kannitha alifia: the fault in our stars

the fault in our stars

“Oh, I wouldn’t mind Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to my heart broken by you.”

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”

“Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.” 

 “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

“But I believe in true love, you know? I don’t believe that everybody gets to keep their eyes or not get sick or whatever, but everybody should have true love, and it should last at least as long as your life does.”

 “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”

“You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world…but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.” 
“Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them,” I said. “Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.” 
“Because you are beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence” 
“You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you. All efforts to save me from you will fail.”
 “You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.”
I will not tell you our love story, because—like all real love stories—it will die with us, as it should.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment