Black Moustache a little piece of kannitha alifia: HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER !

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN DREW BIEBER !



Happy 20th birthday to the boy that I have always and will always love. You mean the world to me and being able to watch you grow and succeed has been one of the best parts of this journey and I am so happy to be apart of it. I've been with you since the beginning and I will be with you until the end. I can't even begin to express how proud I am of you, you've accomplished more in 6 years than what most people wish to accomplish in a lifetime. I will continue to support you through the good, the bad, and most importantly the music. I want to wish Justin the most amazing and happy birthday. It’s crazy to think that you’re 20 this year...where has the time gone? I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Been here since the beginning & I will be here until the end. Love you forever and I hope you have the best day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment